Squats! Everybody loves squats. Squats are honestly amazing for your legs and booty. They even help strengthen your back too! They’re just all round awesome and great for shaping your body.
P.s sorry for my awkward face hahaha but I do love the way my arms are looking!
- Begin in standing position with feet at hip width or slightly wider apart with toes pointing forward.
- Flex at your hips and knees to lower your seat to knee height, with your knees positioned over your feet and not extending past your toes
- Push through your heels and engage your glutes to return to the starting position
- Keep chest up, shoulders back and core engaged throughout the movement
ERRORS TO WATCH FOR
- Incomplete range of motion
- Weight forward into the ball of foot rather tan sitting back into heels
- Knees tracking in front of the toes or buckling inward
- Modify the range of motion in the descent or hip/knee flexion
“I like clothes now. I have more energy. I sleep better. My sex drive is up. Blood’s flowing. I’m less susceptible to impulse. I’m in a different mode. When I was way out of shape, the idea of using whitening strips on my teeth seemed terrible. I have to do that every day? I’ll never do it. What you want is instant results when you’re out of shape. You want your teeth whitened in 45 minutes with the use of lasers. But when you’re in shape, you know it’s the result of doing a little bit every day. Moments aren’t just moments. A moment might be a week or a month. So instead of Boy, I’d love to eat this hamburger right now, I’m considering a little further into the future. I’m thinking, I eat that hamburger and that’s 1,200 calories, and I’m gonna work out tomorrow and lose 800 calories. I may as well eat a salad here, still do that workout, and then I’m actually making progress.” — Chris Pratt
This just motivated the fuck out of me.